Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cup Of Joy.

Cup Of Joy

Happiness many times come in the small things in life. Lately, I’ve been feeling really happy. Even though there were times where I felt really down. I thank God that there is always something that I can be grateful for. There is always a reason for all of us to be happy. I don’t ever want to go through a day without being happy. Happiness is a choice; it comes from within.

I haven’t been feeling well lately. Stomach has been rather problematic. I don’t know why it has been feeling weird lately. I believe for full recovery!

We’re in the last 2 months of 2010. As I look back, 2010 was a pretty challenging year. At the same time, 2010 has been the best year yet for me. I’m looking forward to 2011! However, as i recall on the goals I have set at the beginning of the year, there were many that I didn’t mange to achieve. I learnt something, for me, I set so many goals that I am not focus. This caused me to not be able to achieve some of the goals due to the lack of focus. So for next year, I will set some more important goals and work towards it before I set others.

God is good!