Monday, November 15, 2010

Only When I Sleep.

For the past 2 weeks, it hasn’t been quite pleasant. One sickness after another smacked me. Have been having stomach flu for 2 weeks so I decided to visit the doctor. The next day, my stomach got better and i started to have sore throat. I slowly lost my voice and got a cough. Now, I can’t stop coughing. It’s only when i sleep I don’t cough. No, actually I’ve woken up a few times because i needed to cough. I believe that my God is a Healer.

In the midst of UT1 and this week is just packed. 2 UTs and 1 assignment dateline. I’m starting to feel the stress and pressure of school. I can’t wait to graduate. Feels like I’m walking through hell!

Saving up money so that I can go shopping at the end of the year. There’s so many things that I want to buy but got to save. At least now I got one thing lesser to save for and that’s my driving. Mompy said she’s going to sponsor me but I also got to save more also. Thank God for this blessing!

I was rushing to CG last Friday, took a cab down. And from downstairs, I could hear my CG worshipping. At that moment, I just wanted to teleport up. And when I stepped into the house, tears started streaming down my eyes cause His presence was so strong that it was impossible to deny. I don’t know what I would do without His love. Truly, His love is more than enough for me.

Things hasn’t been easy. Sometimes I find myself lost and confused in my thoughts and emotions. Things I wish I knew how to put into words to share, but I can’t.

 

You’re all the love I need to have. It’s like a dream. Although I’m not asleep, I never want to wake up.